At BCL, employee engagement is woven into all our change management programmes and is achieved when employees understand the purpose and value of their role, feel appreciated and have the space to be innovative. Managers have the most crucial role to play in enabling this to happen. People don't leave companies - they leave their bosses.
We work with a variety of clients, defining what engagement means to the organisation and what processes managers need to support their staff, and what conversations will engage and inspire them.
Our approach includes:
- Creating opportunities for employees to feed their views upwards
- Involving employees in decision making
- Supporting managers with frameworks for vital conversations
- Developing positive role models
- Investing in good people management and development policies and capability
- Being passionate about what is happening in the business
Measuring employee attitudes, with results used to identify positive practices and areas for improvement.
For further information on our Employee Engagement Programmes please email email@example.com
or call our team on 0118 932 3580