High Impact OD Associate Consultants
Are you what we’re looking for?
We are currently seeking to recruit new associates to join our consulting team. We are looking for exceptional individuals who have the credibility, presence, seniority and experience to work successfully with senior executives at Board level. This could include working with them on their personal development, their strategy for the development and engagement of their people, and on a range of organisational development initiatives and interventions. We want to identify facilitators and consultants who are keen to make a significant difference through their work, enabling leaders, people and businesses to transform, re-energise and achieve their aspirations.
Our associate consultants have similar attributes to those of our core consulting team, but choose to have a different contractual relationship with us. They work with us on an ‘as and when required’ or flexible basis. Specific contractual arrangements are discussed in relation to each assignment, and vary according to the level of responsibility taken by the associate and the nature of the work involved.
The work will include:
- Business development through face-to-face discussions and presentations
- Executive coaching
- Facilitation of strategic meetings and discussions at Board and SMT level
- Designing and delivering transformational leadership development programmes and interventions for high potentials and senior managers
- Evaluating the impact and business benefits of interventions delivered
- Enabling highly intelligent and successful individuals to enhance their performance
- Leading and managing assignments and ensuring these are delivered to meet budgets, deadlines and desired outcomes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to effectively win/help win new business
- Strong personal presence which quickly establishes credibility
- Excellent facilitation capability
- Expertise in experiential, action learning and high intensity learning approaches such as Gestalt, NLP, TA etc
- Strong underpinning knowledge of relevant theoretical approaches with masters level qualifications
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Good track record of consulting to large private sector businesses
- Strong commitment to partnership and truly collaborative working
- Highly proactive, dynamic and engaging
- Strongly committed to their own ongoing personal and professional development
- Experience in managing assignments from conception to successful delivery
- Ability to work in French, Spanish, Italian, German or other second language
- Experience of living/working internationally and of working with diverse cultures
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Experience of specific sectors such as banking & financial services, legal, health, universities
- Experience of developing client proposals and pitches
If you are interested in working with BCL please send a CV with a covering letter explaining how you meet our requirement to email@example.com
Other Associate Positions
You should be a specialist in your chosen field and used to operating in a wide variety of client sectors. While you will be incorporated, and autonomous, you will be used to partnering with other professional service providers, and able to fit seamlessly into high calibre teams.
Performance Improvement Specialist (Associate Positions)
We are currently developing a network of independent consultants able to support our performance improvement practice, so we are keen to hear from those wishing to work as part of a larger team. We are looking for consultants with specialist skills in performance improvement, cost out programmes, process improvement, change management or business analysis. You will be comfortable working across a range of industries and have experience in managing small teams of consultants and client staff. The ability to work on both the 'hard and soft' aspects of change is crucial, as our integrated approach requires significant client development throughout an engagement.
Procurement Specialists (Associate Positions)
You will currently be operating as a consultant, having previously held a line management role in procurement. You will have experience of successful outcomes in Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Outsourcing programmes, as well as some specialist commodity knowledge.
Occupational Psychologist (Associate Positions)
You will have at least 2 years' experience in assessment and selection, and ideally in learning and development. You should be chartered, or working towards chartership, with the BPS. We offer a broad range of services across all areas of organisation development, and are specifically looking to grow our portfolio and reputation in the area of assessment. To this end, we would be looking for you to bring up-to-date knowledge of best practice, enthusiasm for developing this side of the business and a good professional network.
If you are interested in working with BCL please send a CV with a covering letter explaining how you meet our requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org